Sunday 26 June 2016

Hey!,,,I've got my own Blog..

Heyy,,,YOUu! 
Those are reading my blog now...
How can you get my blog's address???!
Are you get My Permission already?
Why you find my blog??
Are you always stalk me??
How come you know my new own blog??

Haa,Haa...
And now I know that you're admire me!!!
I've search who's that always stalk my Account since i was registered in Univesiti TerHebat Malaysia or Malaysia Greatest Univercity  ...
So,I got You..
Hahahaha (LoL)
Let's i give you the Punishment as you're always stalk me,Okayy!!
Let's have date with me!!!

There are a few Condition and Term that you must follow before Have a Date with Me...
1)  You need to wear Smart attire...and make sure you looks smart too...
2)  You must Pick up me from my home...
3)  You need to treat me like a Princess As I Wear the Gorgeous Dress
4)  You can't drive the car not too fast and not too slow...just be relax...
5)  I just to listen my favourite songs along the way in the car..


AnD lastLy ,I just JOKINGG only...
Hope you're not feel boring during you reading my blog..
Hope you feel happy and fun with my blog

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING MY SIMPLE BLOG!!!
#saluteUthm
#AcademicEnglish
#SirAzmiwasteaching




No comments:

Post a Comment